maandag 7 mei 2012

Babyfoto's - Babyfotografie - Babyshoot

It's a fact, this weekend I had my first baby photoshoot!
Anyone who knows me a little, knows that I prefer baby animals above baby humans so it's safe to say that this was an exciting endeavour!
I got to discover that babies aren't that scary (at least, not this one...) I also got to discover that it takes an awful lot of patience, and waiting for the baby to be in the right mood. Luckily, patience and waiting are a few of my fortés :)
 I also discovered that this particular baby was very fond of my golden reflection screen...a real little golddigger! *pun intended*

I myself was very jealous of his cute little bear jacket, does anyone know they come in full grown sizes?






















Hope you enjoy these images! And if you're interested in a photoshoot yourself, don't hesitate to contact me through www.evakrebbers.nl  :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten